Losing hair from the middle?

I had a 1000 graph fue treatment 2 weeks ago, the problem I'm currently having is that I am losing my actual hair from the middle of my head (NOT the transplanted area).The middle part of my head is sort of numb. Can you advise me how do I stop this significant hair fall from the middle. Hope my question made sense.

If you are losing your native hair after surgery it may be due to shock hair loss. It is a risk especially for younger men.

If you are losing your native hair after surgery it may be due to shock hair loss.  It is a risk especially for younger men.  You should follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Losing hair after a hair transplant

You appear to be experiencing shock loss which occurs after surgery especially with patients who were not treated with finasteride which works to prevent this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss After Surgery.

Please could you post some photos from before your surgery and after? We could then make a fair assessment.

Anne Kremer, MD
London Otolaryngologist