Should I Lose Weight Prior to Having a BBL?

I am very muscular....but I carry weight in my stomach arms and back (upper). I am sure i have more than enough fat to transfer, but I am not sure if there is a range I need to be in prior to the procedure. Also will losing weight afterwards affect my results?

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that it would be very helpful if you included your measurements here (height/weight/waist/etc), so that the doctors can give you the most helpful answers.

Weight gain or loss around Brazilian Butt Lift

Without knowing more about you or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, I generally recommend that patients be within 10 or 15 pounds of their goal weight before surgery to maximize their results.

Good Luck.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good Luck.