Can I make my tip looks bulbous and round with rhinoplasty?

Photos

Thanks for the question.
Send your photos and we are going to provide you the advices you want and need.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Bulbous Tip Rhinoplasty

The tip of the nose can be made rounder through the use of ear cartilage grafts. These will widen and round out the tip area. The effect will be more pronounced in noses that have thinner skin.

Making the Nasal tip bulbous

Yes, it is possible to turn the nasal tip more bulbous with help of cartilaginous grafts taken from the ear cartilage and placed in the nasal tip.

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Dear Dores,

You can build up the nose with grafts to help reshape the tip. You do not have any photographs loaded with this question; which would be helpful to know your starting point. I recommend consulting with a rhinoplasty surgeon and doing in-office computer imaging to help communicate what you would like your nose to look like. Best regards, Gina Chu, MD.

Gina Chu, MD
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

While you didn't post pictures on this particular question, I did go back and look at some of your other questions and pictures.  If my math is right, you aren't even 3 months out from your rhinoplasty.  It can take up to a year for the swelling to go away and for you to see the final shape of your nose.  Patience can be difficult, but it's necessary with rhinoplasty.  If you are unhappy with the result when fully healed, then a revision may be possible.  I would continue to follow closely with your surgeon and have them address your concerns.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL