Questions for Revision Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions?

hey doctors i my self will try a revision rhinoplasty to restore my old nose if that's possible(not my exact nose for sure), so I been seeing also many people at the same boat as I wanting their pre surgery noses. My question is, did any doctor operated to restore a patient's nose to look like before? and how approx like ?

Revision rhinoplasty to restore the old nose

Revision rhinoplasty is much more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty, therefore a full set of facial photographs are required along with the operative reports to find out  what was done in the past, along with where the nose is now, to be able to determine what can be accomplished in the future. Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedure to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so extensive experience is very important.

Restore nose

Pictures would help. before and after. It is possible to revise your nose depending on how it appears now.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon