Is it normal after two months at age 55, that Voluma XC be almost non-existent?

my esthetitican noted, can be eaten up by some people. I had three syringes, as she noted one side wasn't taking well or eating up more. But after two months, the one side in question, as well as somewhat the other side already looks gone mostly? Is that possible??

Voluma and products dissipating

If you could post before and after photos it would be easier to assess what happened.  I would look into Sculptra as a better alternative after you had three syringes with no results.  Sculptra can give long lasting results with more than two years of longevity.  Please consult an experienced board certified dermatologist for the best cometic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Voluma duration of effect

Voluma is an excellent alternative to currently used fillers. We use it for restoring mid face volume in the cheek that had previously been difficult to enhance. We have seen great results lasting 12 months and more. 
I would suggest you discuss your concern regarding your prior treatment with a dermatologist that has experience with Voluma.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma duration

Thank you for your question.  Before and after photos would be helpful to assess your concerns.  I would recommend that you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist to help you with your concerns. 

Voluma and Results

Sometimes HA type fillers can go away faster than anticipated.  With that said, if you did not get to optimal correction the first treatment (which may be multiple syringes) the results may not be as evident shortly after treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma loss

Thank you for your question.  Properly placed Voluma should last at least 18 months and more often than not closer to 24 months.  Please follow up with your Board Certified Dermatologist to review your treatment and results, they should be able to give you a better opinion and explanation than your aesthetician including comparing pre/post photos.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma Longevity

In phase III trials and in my experience, properly placed Voluma lasts between 1.5 to 2 years.  The clinical improvement (your appearance) is dependent on the amount of volume loss you initially had as well as the injection technique.  I recommend following up with your board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to take photos to compare with your pre-injection photos.  

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon