After Tummy Tuck my body becomes flabby?

I am writing this email to explain my situation. I had Tummy Tuck like letter T flip-side with Liposuction and hernia repair 6 months ago and everything went well but there is a problem. When i wear the Corsets my body becomes tight, but without it my body becomes flabby , so I straighten my back to make it less flabby My abdominal changes as i wear for example, if i wear a jeans or bra and after i took it off there is a line shows on my abdominal because of the jeans please i need a help

Thank you for your question. can you please attach some photos to your question so that we can evaluate you better. Best of luck

Your concerns are best addressed by your original surgeon.  That individual will have all the information necessary to properly evaluate you and provide you guidance.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Ali Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Flabby After Fleur-di-Lis Tummy Tuck

Please post before and after photos so that we can better advise you. It is impossible to give "help" without being able to evaluate the issue.

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Most patients will be placed in an abdominal binder, which they will wear the first week. There is usually a fair amount of swelling and the binder should be opened several times a day so that there are no pressure points. After the first 7 to 10 days the patient is placed in an elastic garment for compression over the next six weeks. You can return to full activity without restrictions at 6 weeks.

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

Often this swelling during the healing process can appear like excess fat or loose skin remaining, while everything is just healing up completely. If you find yourself worried at all you should visit your surgeon to have the area examined for proper healing and make sure everything is progressing well. Good luck!