What Procedure Other Than a Full TT Will Give Me Desirable Results? (photo)

I had 3 consults and all 3 were different . I don't want to waste money. I was told that my skin was firm enough to not have elasticity issues but them the last Se said nothing can tighten the skin or rid the stretchmarks above my navel. I cannot have saggy ugly stomach after lipo and have read that a combo of lipo techniques is what I may need in order to tighten and remove . Please advise! I am trying to do this ASAP

What Procedure Other Than a Full TT Will Give Me Desirable Results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Tight abdomen

The tummy tuck will give you the flattest and tightest abdomen since excess skin and fat are removed and abdominal muscles are tightened. Liposuction with skin tightening with a laser can give you good results, and save the scarring from the tummy tuck. In your photos, you do have some excess skin around your navel which will not be removed with just liposuction. Check photos of the surgeons you visit, and meet with a fourth plastic surgeon if you need to find the answers you seek.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

The key here is not to find one type of liposuction or another, but one surgeon who delivers consistently great results.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Now make it four different opinions. My opinion is Smart lipo Triplex + lipo + Thermigen in an operation.