Can aggressive lipo be corrected to bring my womanly curves back while looking natural instead of having manly buttocks? (photo)

The sides of my buttucks are too lean and the dr created creases under my cheeks one being much lower, deeper and longer than the other. Is it possible to get a more natural curvier look. I used to have a more hourglass shape growing up but after the lipo my butt looks hard and fake, the body became linear, I have a fat pocket over my sacrum, an uneven inner thigh, and my confidence has been down ever since. Add my lovely natural cellulite to top it off and I don't wear a bathing suit or shorts

Liposuction Correction with VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound

I recommend a hi definition procedure. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, lift and contouring. 4D contouring will give you the best results to smooth the skin, remove cellulite and lift the butt. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. Best, Dr. Emer