What is this ? Discoloration? Hyperpigmentation? Rosacea? Melesma? Eczema? Inflammation? (photos)

I had laser resurfacing and made whatever this condition I have worse. I saw photos before the laser resurfacing and discovered I had this redness before, but at that time i never really noticed it. Here are some photos before the laser and after photos some time after the laser. Under certain camera setting you can clearly see the condition I have. Also it turns extremely red blood when it's hot or warm day

Laser Skin Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. Laser skin resurfacing may cause your face to have redness immediately following surgery. The extent of redness depends upon the type of laser, length and depth of procedure and the individual patient's unique recovery process. I suggest that you consult with the board certified facial plastic surgeon for a detailed examination, however, the redness is fairly common and will subside over time.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sensitive skin.

If this area turns red then you have developed superficial vessels. This can be improved with a vascular laser such as pulse dye laser or long pulsed yag. 

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Redness After Co2 laser

Many people get redness after laser and have redness or irritation on their skin naturally.  you need a formal consultation with a laser expert for the best options. I think that non ablative lasers or RF are best at this time with microneedling/PRP to promote healing of your skin.  Fillers an subcision can be used to further improve the scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.