Two years post lipo (abdomen: upper & lower). Loose skin and unevenness. Is there still a chance I can fix all this? (Photo)

It doesn't look so bad when I'm standing but I can feel that it's not tight. When I sit I get an extra little layer or a roll. I gained weight and I'm noticing a lot of unevenness. I always noticed a bumpy area on the right side above my belly button but I assumed it would go down. Also, the right side and left side are so asymmetrical. I didn't take the best care of myself post lipo. I didn't wear the compression garments as much as I should have. Is there still a chance I can fix all this?

Improved result

Thank you for the question and photos but an examination is really needed to see how best to treat your problem

Dr Corbin

Skin Tightening Solutions with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. You look like a candidate for VASER Hi Def. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, definition, contouring as well as skin tightening. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.