What is wrong with my eyes/eyelids? I feel like my left eye is worse than the other. Is this ptosis or something else? (Photo)

Upper eyelid ptosis

Hello CruellaDeVil-
Yes, I concur. You have upper lid ptosis bilaterally with the left side a little worse than right side. Some consider them 'bedroom eyes' and do not fix them at this young age. Others do get them adjusted. Be sure to find an experienced surgeon in ptosis repair. 
Best of luck.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid ptosis

Yes, you are correct.  You have upper eyelid ptosis (droopy) on both sides, with left side being worse. Treatment would be eyelid ptosis surgery (see link below). First see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and shared photos. You have dropping (ptosis) of your left upper eyelid. This can be easily fixed with one of several techniques which Oculoplastic Surgeons specialize in performing. Make an appointment for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of possible treatments. Good luck.

You do appear to have a ptosis that is more marked on the left hand side. A proper face to face assessment would be needed to asses this properly and the doctor would be interested to know if this is a longstanding problem or has just developed, so you should bring some old photos along to see if this is so. Make sure you attend a plastic surgeon or Ophthalmologist who does a lot of ptosis surgery as this is a very specialized area that needs to be handled with great expertise.

You Have Eyelid Ptosis

I would recommend a consultation with a board certified oculoplastic surgeon to begin planning a ptosis repair.  At the appointment, you will have photographs taken, formal measurements recorded, and a peripheral vision test.  Most commercial insurance plans will pay to repair your degree of ptosis.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes, ptosis.

Fixable-yes.  You need a very detailed assessment to determine which ptosis surgery is right for you.  You would also benefit from an anchor blepharoplasty at the same time.  Because these issues are complex, there is no substitute for a detailed consultation with an aesthetically oriented oculoplastic surgeon.