Should I be worried if my incisions are bleeding since I got home from the bbl procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Thank you for your question.Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you (in any responsible fashion) with specific enough advise to be truly helpful. Given your concerns, you'll be best off seeking follow-up with your plastic surgeon, earlier that already scheduled if necessary, for in person evaluation.

Best of luck !!

Rami Ghurani, MD

Incisions from surgery

Thank you for your question. If you have excessive bleeding, swelling or pain call your board certified plastic surgeon right away. Avoid strenuous activities such as cleaning the house, etc. That will cause more swelling and bleeding so it is important to relax so you can recover properly. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD