Will anything work on these scars? (photos)

I have done 6 vi peels and 6 RF skin tightening. PDL and Qswitch for color. Also frequent fillers. Will anything work or am I wasting my money and should I give up on correcting? I also have an active job so social downtime is a problem. Also with RF I get social downtime for a week with intense redness.

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment (Fraxel) or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scar Revision

Hi Cookie, of all the treatments you mentioned, the only one that sounds like it would be of value is the PDL for redness.  RF and VI peels will not improve the scars you have.  What you need is a fractional ablative treatment.  This treatment removes tiny pieces of scar tissue causing a remodeling of the scar tissue and in the process improving the texture.  Take a look at the picture of a forehead scar that looks similar at the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD