What work do I need to get done on my breast?

I'm 25 and I have small breast. One is increasingly larger than the other and it sags more. I have large nipples. And I want to have a perky big frame instead of this. Thank you very much

Breast Augmentation with asymmetry correction

Thank you for your question and photos. I think you would have a nice result if you had breast augmentation with a lift on the right breast to help correct asymmetry.  Seek consultations with board certified plastic surgeons who perform a lot of breast surgeries.  Best of luck to you  

Asymmetry Correction

Thank you for your question and photos. Breast Asymmetry is a common reason for seeking corrective breast surgery and augmentation. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this area. They will examine you, discuss your concerns and provide options.

All the best 

What work do you need done?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Candidate for Procedure for Asymmetry or Tubular Breasts

Any women desiring breast augmentation surgery is a candidate as long as there are no health problems present which would preclude her from having surgery. If the desired goal is to enhance or restore size and shape or to improve asymmetry, breast augmentation is a viable option. Breast augmentation can improve a body image, self-esteem, self-concept, and quality of life.

Ideal Candidates for Breast Augmentation:

·       Desire larger, shapelier breasts.

·       Moderate degree of breast sag and smaller breasts, whose problem can be solved by enlargement.

·       One breast that is noticeably smaller or is positioned differently than the other (asymmetry).

·       Uneven chest wall or rib cage.

·       Women requiring breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.

·       Restore breast volume or shape following pregnancy, breast feeding and/or weight loss.

I see young women that come to the office, and the two breasts are very asymmetric. One breast is lower than the other. There may be differences in size. Or there are certain conditions: one’s called tuberous breast deformity, where the breast has a more unusual shape. It may be very narrow at the base on the chest. The whole breast can be very narrow. There are different variations of it. But basically, that’s a growth and development problem that creates a lot of angst for a young woman.

Thank you for the photos and I would go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area, discuss your issues with the surgeon, look at photos of patients with similar problems that they have corrected, compare fees and find the MD you trust to fix your breasts

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Mild tuberous breasts

Thank you for your question.  Your photos demonstrate breasts with constricted bases and wide areolas and is consistent with a mild degree of tuberous breasts.  Treatment generally involves placement of breast implants, release of tissue and mastopexy.  The scar is donut shaped.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Best treatment

I recommend you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who will have the advantage of examining you and recommending treatment. Based upon the photos you provided you would benefit from an augmentation with an appropriate sized implant accompanied by a breast lift.

I wish you well

Dr Edwards

Can Plastic Surgery Help Me?

Thank you for your question and photos.  No online reviewer can diagnose or make treatment recommendations without a complete medical history and physical examination.  I would recommend starting with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. During the consult you and the surgeon should be understanding of the goals and realistic outcomes of your choices. Be sure to see plenty of before and after photos to get an idea of the range of patient experience of your surgeon. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon