What will work for me? (Photo)

Hello i have post pregnancy body and i want it to be more esthetically. i am not sure what i want to do with my tummy and bra- give me advice pls also I have a scar after C-cection

Mommy Makeover/Post Pregnancy

Congratulations on your baby.  

Would think of doing a "mommy makeover" after you have lost the natural pregnancy weight and get closer to your ideal weight.  The you would benefit from tummy tuck, lipo of the sides (love handles), and if you decide associated procedures.  The c-section scar may be removed through the abdominoplasty procedure.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

What will work for me?

Hello Dear, thnak you so much for your questions and pictures.

After all the first thing that you would need is a person evaluation with your PS, to talk about your goals and concerns. Also It is recommended that must wait six months to a year to give time to the uterus return to its original size and allow the skin that had stretched back to its normal situation.

According with your pictures you would be an excellent candidate to a Mommmy Makeover of a set of interventions of surgery plastic,-three, to be exact-whose purpose is recover the form and smoothness of them breasts, an abdomen completely flat and eliminate the fat excess, especially in them thighs and the abdomen, by them changes caused in the pregnancy. 

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Mommy makeover in Beverly Hills

Hi and thanks for the question. From analyzing your photo, I would say that you are a candidate for a mommy makeover, which will encompass an abdominoplasty, high-definition lipoplasty, as well as breast surgery - this could be as simple as a breast augmentation, and as involved as an augmentation-mastopexy.  Your primary goal should be to get to your ideal, stable state weight. Once achieved, an action plan can be developed to idealize your body contour, which will be designed based on your specifics needs and goals. 

Dr. Vallecillos 

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Best operation for me; abdominal wall contouring?

Thank you for the question and picture. You may be a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery; definitive advice however would necessitate much more information. Best to do this operation when you are at your long-term stable weight, if you are not there already. Doing so will help improve the outcome of the procedure and minimize chances that additional surgery will be necessary subsequently. 

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.  

When the time is right, seek consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. It will be important to educate yourself about the potential risks/complications associated with surgery and have a good idea of realistic expectations. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

You may benefit from a tummy tuck but it's hard to say for sure from this limited photo. A consultation in person will give you a better idea of which procedure(s) is best. The tummy tuck will remove a lot of excess skin in your lower abdominal area and tighten your abdominal wall.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Tummy tuck with liposuction

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. The combination of a liposuction with the a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. It is also important to realize that there is usually a limit on how much fat can be remove in a combined procedure.In general you may be a good tummy tuck candidate if:You are physically healthy and at a stable weight You have realistic expectations You are a non-smoker You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen. Also The fat transfer, often called Brazilian butt lift has become extremely popular because it allows your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. You improve your waist, hips and of course your buttock.

Good tummy tuck candidate if:

You are physically healthy and at a stable weight

You have realistic expectations

You are a non-smoker

You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen

Tummy tuck surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.

I also recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals. 

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Before wasting any of your money on procedures

you do need to focus on improving your lifestyle where you can lose what weight is possible and what you can reliably keep off as weight fluctuations after procedures will only lead to unusual body shapes.  If you had a tummy tuck now, your thighs would become much more pronounced and as you chase parts on your body, you now have entered the plastic surgery zone where the procedures never end.

Curtis Wong, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Mommy Makeovers and Body Contouring procedures.  It appears You would benefit from a Mommy Makeover once you have reached your goal weight.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Body Makeover

You would benefit from liposculpting and a tummy tuck but it would be in your best interest to drop some weight and try your hardest to get down to a reasonable ideal weight. If that's just not going to happen then proceed now with a staged aggressive full tummy, love handle, flanks liposuction thinning, then protect your investment with lifestyle (diet and exercise) chages. Once you're down to size and your skin has defined it's new position, proceed with a tummy tuck. Come in and I'll show you what I mean. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Post pregnancy body sculpting.

Once you achieve a maintainable and healthy weight you should proceed with a full tummy tuck and liposuction of resistant fat collections to sculpt and enhance your shape.  The potential changes can be dramatic but you need to be a non-smoker, exercising with regularity and at a healthy (not ideal necessarily) maintainable weight.  Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to plan properly.  The video above should provide more useful and interesting information for you.

Regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD