White line in the middle of a TCA burn mark? Caucasian skin (Photos)

I had 4 layers of TCA 10% peel 22 days ago and I still have a few dark patches left over on my neck. However, I am more concerned with the white line (as pictured) in the middle of one of the brown marks. This was the 1 spot that got RED after the peel and looked like an intense 2nd degree burn. I didn't pick but I may have rubbed it too aggressively when applying Aquafor. My question is: does this look like permanent scar tissue? Can scar tissue form as soon as 3 weeks after chemical peel?

TCA and scarring

Given your skin type, and concentration, it would be very unlucky for you to scar. See your Board certified Plastics or Dermatologist for more on how to look after this area. We use lightening creams and GENTLE laser treatments to help fade the marks. Once again, permanent scaring is unlikely, but pigment resolution can be accelerated with proper care. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Hyperpigmentation From TCA Peels -- Aerolase, Microneedling/PRP, Lightening Cream

I suggest you see an expert, this needs laser treatments and lightening cream.  Sunscreen is essential.  Best, Dr. Emer.