White chin implant scar?

I had a chin implant done a few years ago and I have now a white strip scar where it was inserted. It's not risen or tethered or anything, it's just whiter than the skin around it. What would be the best treatment to cause this to fade?

Treatment of white chin implant scar

An examination of you would be needed to give you the best advice in regards to trying to improve the white chin implant scar that you have.  It is possible that the scar could be surgically revised to improve it, but it is impossible to know without seeing you or at least seeing pictures of the scar.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon