One week since pulse dye laser and my nose is a mess. Thoughts?

I had pdl for few broken caps on my nose a week ago and now I have little capilaries everywhere and my nose looks red all over. Will this get better on its own? I'n afraid more laser will make it even worse.

Recovery on nose after PDL treatment

It is not unusual for the redness on the nose from capillaries to temporarily discolor after a PDL treatment.  This normally will improve over time but it can take 6-8 weeks to get a better idea of the result.  In most cases, if there is some redness remaining, subsequent treatments lead to improvement in results.    

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

V beam or pulsed dye on nose and now nose is a mess; try yellow laser or IPL

I suggest you see an expert for evaluation, consider yellow laser or IPL in future if pulsed dye didnt help.  Best, Dr. Emer.