Visible rib grafts after rhinoplasty operation.

I had a secondary rhinoplasty using rib graft . Now rib grafts are visible in my nose. Hyaluronic acid or facial fat it could work for the visibility grafts ? The facial fat it's good for fixed in the nose ? I would not want to repeat the procedure for example facial fat each year , I would like a permanent thing . Thanks.

Visible rib grafts after secondary rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It depends on the problem.  The treatment can range from re-operation to fat grafting to injectables to nothing.  I think this requires assessment by a board certified plastic surgeon who specialized in rib graft revisions.  These situations are tricky and experience is key.