Vbeam for acne marks ?

I had a horrible breakout which left my face with a lot of big red acne marks (no scars). Is vbeam a good choice of treatment? And is it better to let the marks fade a bit on their own and then do the laser treatment or are the results better when doing the treatment when the marks are relatively new ?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring needs a combination of treatments for the best outcome. Vbeam only helps redness, not the scars themselves.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.