How unpredictable is the labionasal angle in Rhinoplasty?

I hate my rhinoplasty results. It looks fake and piggish. Why is it SO far off what I wanted? We agreed to the imaging and I paid 12k for this.

Determining the Proper Tip Angle in Rhinoplasty

Dear Nearlynatural, It is important when surgeons provide digital imaging to patients they they also have the ability to attain the patients desired nose. Personally I have patients before photographs their imaging photographs and then their after photographs for consulting patients to review so they can see how close in proximity these are. Your nose was over-rotated and over shortened and will require revision surgery to provide a more natural looking result. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.