Uneven lipo? (photos)

I had a bbl 7 months ago and noticed I still have a lump on one side of my stomach. I'm starting to think it's permanent. Maybe uneven lipo? Is it possible to fix it with more lipo?

Uneven lipo

the pictures are less than optimal. in general it be could loose skin or excess fat or both.  liposuction may be indicated if the issue is excess fat.  ultrasonic or laser assisted liposuction may be indicated particularly if there is excess skin.

Pleasanton Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Yes you may have additional liposuction if this is a persistent area of concern for you.  It is not difficult to address this.

Liposuction

Hello, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry. It is quite hard to give you an advice with those images and without a proper in person consultation. It is true that liposuction sometimes leaves irregularities but there are other factors that might as well interfere with results such as weight fluctuation and loose skin. 

Visit your surgeon again and he or she would be happy to assist you.

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Uneven Lipo

Great question.  Often times it takes 6-12 months for contour irregularities to even out, this is the most common complaint after liposuction.  In your situation, it looks like there maybe a little excess fat in that area that could result from several reason.  It is also important not to gain or loose too much weight after surgery as this could affect the contour as well.  Only with an examination in person, can we find the cause for this.  

With that being said, a revision liposuction or even non-invasive fat reducing procedures such as Coolsculpting could potentially even the contour.  Best of luck and hope this information helps!

- Dr. Roger Tsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Un even lipo

That is what it looks like and not enough lipo done at deeper level to remove fat.  You need a revission liposuction done.  Normally end point is achieve3d by surgeon examining the areas prior to finisihing procedure in the oeprating room.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Liposuction results - smooth is the key #plasticsurgery

Some irregularities of contour shortly after tumescent liposuction are common - but these problem areas even out over time - usually by 6 months we can tell what a patient's final result will look like. Its important not to gain weight after liposuction as this can alter the cosmetic result.

Uneven Liposuction Result

Go visit your surgeon and discuss the possibilities of revision liposuction versus some non-surgical means. My recommendation is always on revision surgery; it's quick and reliable. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Uneven liposuction after BBL

Thank you for asking about your liposuction

• From the appearance of the photograph, you seem to have excess fat
  • Yes, further liposuction or other fat reduction treatment should make this smaller.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Getting Even with VASER Hi Def, sculpsure, coolsculpting

You likely will need a touch up with a hi definition procedure and ThermiRF or a non invasive option (sculpsure, coolsculpting, liposonix, ultrashape, etc) to the area on the one side that did not retract or have has much fat removed evenly. I recommend a consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer.