Can uneven lids (the crease) be corrected with a revised browlift and can this be a simple surgery? (Photos)

I believe I got coronal or endoscopic 9 months ago, but my PS was very short with me and did not thoroughly explain. When I addressed my concerns for the uneven eyelids he said that this was normal to be asymmetrical. I was not this asymmetrical prior to surgery. Now I can't stop noticing and it bothers me and I fear the right side will continue to drop. It makes my eyes look uneven! I'm under 30 and I can't wait 10years for my brows to drop back to normal. No botox.

Can uneven lids (the crease) be corrected with a revised brow lift?

If the brows are uneven sometimes improving the brow will improve the lid. If the lids are uneven and the brows are even then the procedure needs to be directed at the lids. In your case it appears that there is a slight redundancy of skin in the crease of the right eye. If that is the reason of your concern then  a very simple procedure can be done to remove that small fold.

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven eyelids

Hi, thank you for your question.  If you are concerned with the excess fold of skin on the right upper eyelid, this can be removed by a simple upper lid blepharoplasty on that side.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and the photo and a small removal of skin on one eyelid should correct the problem.  So see your surgeon or other expert in the field and get it done.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Uneven eyelids are treated with eyelid surgery

It is normal to have asymmetry regarding the eyebrows and eyelids, since everyone has some degree of it. To address the uneven eyelids would require a conservative skin only upper blepharoplasty on the one side to match the opposite side.