Uneven and deformed buttock 2 years after fat transfer (Photo)

I had my surgery done almost 2 years ago. it was nice at first,and then I started to notice a difference 2 month later. one was bigger than the other one. ever since my life have change and I'm so embarrassed to go out and wear the clothes I like because the difference is very noticeable. one side looks okay but the other one looks deformed. it has dimples and a line,like sagging. I try to wait to see if it was going to change but it didn't. what can I do about it? Can it be fix?

Uneven buttocks contour after fat grafting?

The easiest fix for you will be to lose some weight as this will make the fat cells just below the skin to deflate and stick out less. This will best improve your contour.