What are different types of Lasers used to improve skin texture?

Wondering what my options are. I am not looking for anything crazy that is going to cause me to stay inside for 10 days and swell up!!! I am looking for something to kind of rejuvenate my skin and help smooth out the texture. I have had foto facials done before and responded very well to those. If anybody could give me a little feedback and direction I would be so happy!!

Sublative for Improving Skin Texture

Sublative is an incredibly effective treatment for all skin types and tones, used to improve overall skin texture as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles and scarring. Sublative rejuvenation harnesses the power of energy currents to penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen production (while keeping the outer layer of skin intact). While there is some downtime involved, it can be customized specifically for your needs, ranging from 2-5 days during which time you will look and feel sunburned. Trust me when I say there are VERY effective, non-invasive options available, despite what some may tell you. You don't need to destroy your skin to improve it which is why I love treatments like Sublative that can provide amazing visible results with little to no downtime.

Laser Rejuvenator

My patients love fraxel or clear and brilliant asers with microneedling/prp to improve skin texture. TCA peels and skin care are also used. Intensif is doing very well in my office for general textural improvements as well. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience. Best, Dr. Emer.