What type of liposuction treatment would be best for me ? (traditional, hi def, vaser?). (photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Best Liposuction Treatment For Love Handles And Belly Fat
Thank you for your photos and question. I know that you are concerned with getting rid of the remaining belly fat and love handles, but it looks like you have a good base to work with. You have some definition of your rectus muscles (washboard) and obliques (sides), so the most important factor in finding the best liposuction treatment is the surgeon. If you are in the hands of the right surgeon, the added machines won't matter.After finding the right surgeon, let them choose the machine and technique. I would recommend that you have liposuction to thin down the layer of fat over your trouble areas evenly to allow your natural definition to show. Then I would enhance the definition a little more with etching. This can be performed with any of the liposuction modalities. Vaser and laser machines will reveal the contouring sooner, but not better. It's the surgeon that will make the difference. You should choose a well-qualified plastic surgeon who can show you many before & after photos of patients similar to yourself to help make your decision.
Liposuction - best machine
- Please choose the best plastic surgeon you can find
- Then let her/him choose the machine.
- It is the surgeon's expertise that will determine your result.
- Since you are so fit, your surgeon should use small cannulas -
- With the right surgeon and small cannulas, any kind of liposuction should give a good result.
- Most plastic surgeons prefer pulsatile liposuction.
- Any heated machine such as Vaser has the slight risk of burning the skin.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.