Which treatment could help me? (Photo)

I had a breast augmentation a Month ago and I'm very unhappy And world with the result so Far. My nipples are not placed on the middle of the implants, they are so low And The areola stretched out. Which treatment can help me to correct these problems? And how long should I wait to get it?

Botox Price Calculator

What would you like to change?

Total Price

See the math

Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.

Please enter a valid {{ field }}.

Congrats!

These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.

Predictable Result

Although your appearance should improve as you 'drop and fluff', this appearance is predictable with your pre-operative breast size and shape and chosen implants: short inframammary distance from nipple to fold and implants too large for your tissue capacity. Please re-evaluate in 5 months. 

Early result

Probably too early to tell but your implants may be a little too high . If your areola where quite large before surgery they can stretch a little after augmentation

See you surgeon for advice but things will settle further in the next 6 weeks for then better 

Revision

Thank you for the question and photo but you need to give yourself more time to heal but inform your surgeon of your concerns and follow his recommendations 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Unhappy after 1 month

Be patient. Give it a few more month to see how your implants settle. At that time tell your surgeon your concerns. A small revision may be needed to lower your breast crease. That is one thing that can be done to "center" your  nipples more. Good luck!

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Potential Revision After Breast Augmentation

Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.

Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgery. Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.

1 month post-op

Without a good set of  pre-op and post-op photos- it's difficult to comment accurately. At 1 month post-op - you're still early post-op. Give it few months and then re-assess with your Surgeon

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Drop & Fluff

I'm sorry that it was not clearly explained to you how long it takes for breasts to settle/heal after BA surgery. At one month you are very early in recovery and it is common for implants to feel high and firm. It will take between 2-6 months for the breasts to drop & fluff. When the lower poles of your breasts expand the implant will be positioned lower relative to the nipples. Please try to be patient as it appears that you have large implants and are still swollen. I recommend that you contact your Plastic Surgeon so they can advise you about what to expect as you heal.

All the best 

Jerome Edelstein, MD