What is the best way to treat rolling scar? (Photos)

I met with a doctor and he said, I have rolling scars (on my cheeks). What would be the best treatment to treat them ?

Fractional Laser Resurfacing

Hi Siana.  We would do a deep fractionated resurfacing for you using the Sciton Profractional. For an example of a patient with similar scars before and after treatment, view the link below.  

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination approach. Fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars. Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone. Lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist for further assessment. Best, Dr. Emer

Rolling scar

Thank you for your photo. Rolling scars can be treated several ways. One of the more successful treatments is microneedling which creates microscopic holes in the acne scar that stimulates your body to remodel and increase collagen production. Energy- based treatments such as lasers and radiofrequency can work as well depending on your skin type. It best to see an expert for an in-person examination to choose the right treatment for the best and safest results!
Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician