Can I get top quality veneers without going to a Beverly Hills dentist?

After reading hundreds of reviews, I've narrowed my search down to 3 dentists. I've had 2 consultations with top celeb cosmetic dentists in Beverly Hills, and 1 in Redondo Beach (who's cheaper). The one in Redondo was just as thorough and competent, but I'm still hesitant. I want my teeth to look the most perfect/natural looking veneers. Should I go with the more expensive dentists or will I be fine with the cheaper option? Dentist: Joseph Goodman, Arthur Gloosman, and Dr. Kim at Pacific Smiles

Yes! Top quality dentists aren't only in Beverly Hills! #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
There are highly qualified cosmetic dentists all over the country. I would recommend researching dentists on this site and really analyzing before and after photos of actual patients of the doctor that you are considering. Any dentist that has done hundreds or thousands of these cases should have at least 10 to 20 great before and after photos. You may find a doctor that says they're the best, but before and after photos will give you a good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

High-quality veneers at affordable pricing

There are many qualify dentist who can do a great job with porcelain veneers. The problem is the laboratory not all dental labs and ceramist are created equal ultimately that's what makes your case successful. Our goal is to always provide the most beautiful teeth for the most affordable pricing we have an in  House master ceramist that helps customize all of our cases regardless of their budget.     The key is to find the right dentist with the right ceramist. Many dentists are qualified for the technical or mechanical part of doing veneers unfortunately the labs they used or not .  We offer CAD/CAM same day smile makeovers with our master ceramist at affordable pricing .   It's important that you are involved in the planning of your new smile without this he will never be happy

Richard Sprague, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Porcelain Veneers

As a cosmetic dentist I will try to provide you with the best possible answer without stepping on anyone's feet. 

Maybe the best way to answer this questions is by relating to my own experience, when I was in search for the best plastic surgeon for a nose job. Not for myself but rather for my wife due to a deviated septum. She looked at over 1000 online reviews and like you she narrowed it down to 3 surgeons, Glendale and Beverly Hills area. And yes the Beverly Hills plastic surgeon was more expensive but not too much considering we are talking about someone's most prominent feature, her nose!

We ultimately chose the Beverly Hills surgeon, because I know in order to practice in this highly skilled profession in Beverly Hills, you have to be one of the best to survive. 

Of course you can find a great cosmetic surgeon or dentist outside of Beverly Hills, but chances are that in a city like Beverly Hills or Manhattan, NY you have a lot more exposure to these types of procedures because they attract tens of thousands of like minded patients from all over the world who have the exact same question and who decide to travel to these "cosmetic hot spots" for a reason. Having done over 10,000 veneers myself I can tell you there is a lot more to it than just shaving teeth and sending the impression to the lab. I work closely with our local lab who in turn puts in tremendous amount of time for each veneer to make sure they are customized. Individually made for your face/smile and made with porcelain that is very natural looking, because many of our clients end up on TV and they need to look perfect. Miss CA, Miss Beverly Hills and Miss USA for example are not only photo opportunities for our office, they are actual real paying patients who choose us because they have seen their past beauty queens' results and they exceeded their expectations. This is the reality,  it's not a membership to a cosmetic organization like the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry that makes a good dentist, it's not the location that makes a good dentist but it's the exposure to many, many cosmetic veneer cases and having several master lab technicians available for the ideal results in each situation.

Chances are you will find them in the "hot spots" like NY or Beverly Hills.  By the way, my wife's nose job turned out great

Yes!

There are many highly qualified dentists all over. I would recommend consulting with all of them, reading reviews and looking at before/afters. Location should only be considered when its more convenient for you. Good luck!

Victoria Veytsman, DDS
New York Dentist

Yes, talented dentists are available elsewhere.

I know dentists all across the country who do amazing, beautiful cosmetic work. You do not need to go to someone with a Beverly Hills address to obtain a beautiful smile. I recommend that you visit the dentists you're interested in for a consultation. Thoroughly discuss what your desires are and have them show you pictures of cases they have done, and you will be able to decide on the one you feel you're most comfortable with. Communication between patient, doctor, and lab technician is essential to have a great final result. Also, discuss no-prep and minimally prepped non-invasive techniques vs conventional techniques which may drill away more enamel than is absolutely necessary. Do this before you decide on who you want to treat you. I believe in being extremely conservative, and you did not want to have enamel drilled the way unless you thoroughly understand that and approve of that.

One more

as u r interested in famous cosmetic dentists so visit Dr. Kevin B. Sands also, this guy is very famous in beverly hills. and if u r looking for THE BEST >>> Dr. Galip Gurel

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Top Quality Veneers

There are many dentists who don't practice in Beverly Hills and still do amazing cosmetic dentistry. Don't let a dentist's address determine who you choose for treatment. Do your homework and research your dentist. Check their website for before and afters. Ask friends for referrals. Visit the website of the AACD. It is important that you have a good rapport and communication with your dentist. This will help guarantee an amazing final outcome.