Is it okay if the titanium root falls out just 3 weeks after it was put in? (Photos)

I have a 3 week follow up appt this Saturday for my dental implant but the implant is completely exposed and wiggly feels as it would fall out any second. I'm worried I won't make it to Saturday without it falling out or even Wednesday as that is the day my dentist opens they are close Monday and Tuesday.

You could CHOKE!

Go immediately to the dentist! This is either a complete failure of the implant or the healing abutment is loose. Either is a choking hazard!!!!!!  You are at risk of choking in the middle of the night while sleeping or during eating a meal if you do not get this addressed Immediately.

Failing Dental Implant

From this photo it does appear that there is a problem with your dental implant.  I would schedule to see your dentist right away to avoid making the situation worse.  Good luck.  

Implants

Although your implant may be failing, it may be that the healing cover is loose and that would be straight forward for your dentist to re tighten. Either way please visit your dentist to determine the condition of your implant. All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist

Implants

Please see a dentist ASAP. Either the implant is failing or the healing abutment came off. If it is the implant, it needs to get taken out soon.
Dr. Goodman

Loose implant

Thanks for posting the pictures. Your implant doesn't look normal. I suggest getting in to the dentist ASAP. It appears that the implant is failing. Sorry you have this problem.