Will Thermage/Ultherapy work? (photos)

I have a loose skin on my abdomen. I'm only 18 years old. Will any of these two treatment work in tightening my belly? Or is there a more affordable treatment? Like tightening cream that might work?

Skin tightening

There are many options for skin tightening and an in person consultation will give the best answer. Thermage and ThermiSmooth are great options- both use radiofrequency energy, which is converted into heat, to shock the skin and stimulate new collagen. New collagen, in turn, plump the skin and makes it less crepey. As with any RF treatment, we are relying on your body to do the hard work and create that new skin.  For this reason, results vary.  Be well.

Thermage and Skin tightening for Abdomen

Thermage works extremely well for skin tightening, especially on the face, jowls, arms, legs, abdomen, and buttock area.  Please consult a specialist who does a great deal of Thermage for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Skin Tightening On Stomach -- Thermage, ThermiRF, Venus Legacy/Velashape, VASER Hi Def Liposuction

I find that combining VASER with ThermiRF has an amazing hi def look and can give contours and shape while also removing fat. Venus Legacy/Velashape are non-invasive options that also improve skin laxity. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert.  Dr. Emer.