Can you tell me a little more about Thermage?

Thermage skin tightening

Thermage radio frequency applies heat to the deep layers of skin to tighten existing collagen and stimulate the production of new collagen.  The placement of the pulses causes the lifting.  It can take up to 6 months to see the full result and is a treatment that can be done in the summer since it is not affected by the sun.

Toronto Dermatologist

Thermage and Ultherapy For Skin Tightening

Thermage is radiofrequency heating of the skin for skin tightening. I suggest you see an expert for a formal evaluation for what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Thermage and Skin Tightening

Thermage is an outstanding way to tighten the skin in the face and any other areas of the body.  We have excellent results with this procedure and producing new collagen.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green