What's the biggest cc that I could probably get? (photos)

I've never really had breast and now that I workout its worse. I would like to get a idea of what's the biggest I can get since I'm so flat chested I'm worried I will have to settle with something a lot smaller than I would like. Attached are some pictures.

Breast Implant Size

The size of the implants are based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body. Consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Avoid biggest implant

Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size.If you are 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.If you are 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal.However, large implants will not fit retro-pectoral, will extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring revision.If the implants are placed in front of the muscle, you have a higher risk of capsular contracture, descent and complications.I always recommend small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.From your photographs, you are thin and you will get excellent projection with a smaller implant.I recommend you try on varies size bras to determine the size that looks best.Choose the implant to fill that bra size rather than attempting to put the largest implant possible.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

The biggest cc that you could get

I would suggest that you're asking the wrong question as it is inappropriate to start with the size in cc's of the implant and work backward. 
The largest implant that will fit properly behind your breast is one that has a diameter that is about 3/4 to 1cm less than the external width of your breast with you upright and arms down. 
The largest forward volume (in round, smooth surface implants) is a high profile. This should make you look about two cup sizes larger than you are now with the same gap between your breasts but a much steeper slope on the sides of your cleavage. 
Get some help to measure your breast width, look up round, smooth surface implants with a diameter about 3/4 cm less than that, and then look up that diameter in a high profile implant. That's the largest volume that will fit you and make you look about two cup sizes larger. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Boulder Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

Implant size depends on what size you want to be after surgery.  I would estimate anywhere from 325 to 400 cc's would be appropriate for your build.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Seek consultation

The best size for you depends on your height and frame and your breast measurements. I would recommend implants under your muscle, and typically 250-350 are the largest that would look natural unless you are 6 ft tall. In addition to looking unnatural, there can be quite a bit more postop soreness if you went any larger. 

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

LA Breast Implant Size

Likely, less than 300 cc is your safest option. The decision is best made based on your current breast measurements and tissue "flexibility."  These are just some of the reasons why  an examination is required to give you a true answer. Come visit. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation Size

I completely agree that your frame will not support implants above 300 cc well and anything larger increases your chance for complications.

Breast Implant Sizing

I consider you to be the highest risk and most likely patient to have problems after breast augmentation: you are very thin with very small breasts, and you want BIG results. Recommendations like high profile, over the muscle, and implant sizes well past 300 cc reminds me to tell you that it's the 'wild west' out there in the world of implant surgeons. 

There are actually well established guidelines based in scientific clinical evidence that guide surgeons through the process of proper implant selection and surgical execution which will lead to very low complication rates (2-3%) and long term good results.  Unfortunately, few surgeons adhere to these recommendations, and it shows with the current rate of complications leading to reoperation exceeding 20% nationally.  This is mostly due to inappropriate implant size choices and non-meticulous surgical techniques. 

Just like your shoes, breast implants wont work well if they are the wrong size.  Find a surgeon that adheres to dimensional planning and careful cautery-based surgery.  You will not get that full C cup, but you will get a pretty and complication free result that will last a very long time.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Size

It is very difficult to determine implant size based on photos.  I recommend seeing a plastic surgeon for consultation to help pick a size that is right for your frame and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Eugene Kim, MD

Volume

Thank you for the photos and question but an examination with sizing is really needed to see if your goals are realistic

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD