My teeth on the bottom are crooked and I was wondering if I would need braces, or how can I get my teeth straight?

I want my bottom teeth to be straight, and I'm wondering what I should do to make them straight, should i go to orthodontist to see what they say?

Straight teeth

Hi, Thanks for sending your question. If your upper teeth are relatively straight, then you can easily straighten your lower teeth to match your uppers. I typically encourage the use of clear aligners, since there are many advantages, such as speed of treatment and discretion while in use. We change lives daily in our office with cosmetic enhancement such as invisalign. All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist