Tattoo raised after 3 weeks since lasering?

I was lasered with ND Yag about 3 weeks ago on my left chest. It was raised a lot for first 2weeks. I was worried that this would scar,but It's gone down a lot. But I realized that the bottom little part is still raised. So I was rubbing it for 10 minutes to make it go down or something and now it raised up even more. Why is it raised? After the lasering, it was very mildly bleeding by the way. Am I scaring? or am I possibly allergic to the laser or the ointment? I am prone to keloid by the way.

Yag

Thank you for your question in regards to a Yag laser. If you are prone to keloiding it could be likely that you may form a scar. It is best to follow up with your provider to discuss your concerns and future results. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.