Surgery to make the distance between my eye and edge of my face narrower? (photos)

I have a roundish face shape that I feel is too wide. I think the distance between the outside edge of my eyes and the edge of my face exaggerates the wideness of my face so I would like to have it made more narrow. This distance is slightly wider on one side than the other which makes my face look asymmetrical. Is there a surgery to fix this? I would at least like to make my face symmetrical.

No doctor answers yet