When can I start working out after BBL? I'm currently almost 6 weeks. Will butt workouts make my butt smaller?

Work Outs and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.  
You should speak with your surgeon.  He/she will give you the correct recommendations.  In my practice, I would be fine with you exercising at 6 weeks post op from a BBL.  It should not make you butt smaller.
Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for their patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing following surgery.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

It is always best to ask your PS when it is safe to workout. I have my patients wait 4 weeks and then start back slow as they will not be able to do the workouts that they used to right away. If you workout harder than you did prior to the surgery, then YES working out can make your butt smaller. Working out harder than you did before the surgery will lead to weight loss and therefore fat volume loss. If you workout at the same level that you used to prior to surgery, then your butt will not get smaller because of weight loss. Remember that you will lose ~30-50% of the original fat volume and this occurs over 3-6 months. You are still very early in the healing process, so your buttocks will get smaller than it is now.