With what to start first? (Photo)

What type of surgery do this type of face needs? Nose? Lips ? Chin? -Nose too wide for face width - Face too long - Unproportional distance from nose mouth

Facial surgery

you could benefit from some liposuction under your chin and neck, but I would leave it at that.  Your nose is fine. Don't get facial implants or fat injections.  A total waste of time and money that will accomplish nothing other than cost you a lot of money.  

With what to start first?

It appears that your lower lip and the crease below your lip could use some fat augmentation.Also a bit of fat below your chin could be liposuctioned as well as a bit of fat on your upper right jaw line is more full than the left. To give your face better contour cheek augmentation would be beneficial

Fred Suess, MD

Facial plastic surgery recommendations

Hello,Thank you for your question and pictures.  What I notice with your face is a dominant forehead, long nose, wide jawline, and short lower third of your face.  I would recommend shortening the length of your nose and possibly placing a chin implant.  In some countries, there is an emphasis on shaving the mandible width to feminize the facial features.  This is another possible recommendation.  Best of luck!

Elbert T. Cheng, MD
San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial plastic surgery recommendations

Dear awaaqa,
  • It is difficult to make recommendations without talking to you first
  • You have some very nice features that we would want to highlight
  • When you are ready, please visit a specialist who can address all of your concerns

Best,Dr. Nima

Nima Shemirani, MD

What to start first?

An in-person evaluation by a specialist in cosmetic surgery will allow you to consider the treatment options for improving your facial features. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

With what to start first?

You should only have surgery on features and parts of your face that you find unsuitable. The basis of your question is like sitting in a car and asking someone else where you should go. You should decide what your goals are and then ask your surgeon how to get there. 

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the wide nose and decreasing the projection of it. Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience.

With what to start first?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping and contouring procedures over the past 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat in front and below the cheeks.  These combine to create an elongated, rectangular face.  In addition, the nasal tip is under-rotated making the nose appear long and the lips are a bit thin.
 Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  For that reason, this would seem the best place to start.

The nasal tip can be rotated upward with a limited procedure that does not require a full Rhinoplasty.  Lip augmentation can be performed to add volume to the lips that will soften and feminize the lower face.  The lips can be augmented, as can the cheeks, using a dermal filler if you wish to begin with procedures that provide a temporary result.  Cheek implants with facial liposuction and lip implants would provide permanent results.
Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty and filler to Balance Facial Aesthetics

Dear awaaqa, An in office examination aided with digital imaging would best determine the procedures that would help bring better balance to your facial aesthetics and help feminize your features. From photographs alone I would say that rhinoplasty to slightly refine your nose and reduce the tip projection, fillers to augment the cheeks and possible sub-mental liposuction. I would suggest seeking consultation with some experts in the field of facial rejuvenation and rhinoplasty to discuss your possibilities. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Facial harmony

Your nose can be reduced and small cheek implants would help facial harmony.  Your appear to have an underbite and prominent lower portion of your chin.  This needs to be assessed during an in-office exam.  Computerized imaging would be useful.  Seek out an experienced board-certified expert.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD