What sort of grafts will lengthen my nose during a revision rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I recently had a revision rhinoplasty to lengthen my nose using rib grafts. But it was not lengthened enough. I have extended spreader grafts and a septal extension graft. What would need to be done to lengthen it so it looks like the morph? Would these grafts need to be replaced with longer ones? Or could I add on a graft such as a tip onlay graft?

Morphing

Not sure if I would recommend trying to lengthen your nose any further, as you had a good technique and your nose has a good profile. 

You bring up an important issue with morphed photographs.  Morphed photographs, or video imaging, is an education tool and does not guarantee surgical results.  That is why I do not give patients morphed photographs.  It's setup for dissatisfaction. 

Further lengthening of nose with revision.

your nose can be lengthened further but an exam is needed to say how this would be done as there are several ways of doing this. 

Grafts to Lengthen My Nose in Revision Rhinoplasty

As I said in previous posts the septal extension graft might be repositioned another another graft can be harvested from the septum, ears, or ribs. An onlay tip graft can be done but you and your surgeon will need to determine if this approach will satisfy your goals after an examination and thorough discussion of your alternatives.