What can I do to soothe the itching and crusting after a perfect peel?

I did a chemical peel(the perfect peel )on last Tuesday, my face is still peeling but is irritated and crusting. I have only been using a Neutrogena gentle cleanser and raw organic coconut oil as moisturizer. Today day 5 my skin around my chin and nose is crusting.

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Please follow the recovery instructions provided by your board certified facial plastic surgeon relative to the types of ointments and medications to use. Please stay out of the sun and wear very sun protective clothing.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best to see someone

This is very hard to answer without seeing you in person. You need to be examined by the person that performed the peel - or a physician. Call them and get rechecked.

Derek Norcom, MD
Portland Physician