Sneezed with a closed mouth 23 days after rhinoplasty?

I'm very worried that I shifted my cartilage graft with the sneeze, as I didn't think to open my mouth in the moment. I cannot see my surgeon as the surgery was done abroad. Is it likely that I changed anything?

Dear jaasam, You most likely are perfectly fine however if you have concerns see a local surgeon for follow up. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

I think you should be fine however, I would recommend following up with your surgeon as your nose heals to ensure the best outcome.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Sneezing following rhinoplasty

Hello,I doubt that the cartilage shifted with sneezing. If you have any concerns you should see a local facial plastic surgeon for further evaluation. 

Take care,

Dr. Dominic

Dominic Castellano, MD
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon