My smile lacks teeth. Only 30% show. Best options? (photos)

When I talk, my bottom teeth show ok. But at my most extreme smile, only about a third of my top teeth show. The distance from my nose to lip is about 1.8cm. I don't think I'd consider jaw surgery. But I might consider lip or teeth changes. And I'm ready to book this month. Thank you

Make

yes, you can have a great improvement of your smile with a complete smile makeover, a smile design can be made, and you will be able to see  a much better layout of your teeth, veneers , crowns can be done, and you will be able to change, shape, size and even color.you will love your new smile.

Smile lacks teeth, veneers

Hi:
Normally when one speaks the bottom teeth shows and when one smile only the upper teeth should show.  The lack of proper length of upper teeth showing when you smile could be as a result of short upper teeth.  This can be remedied by lenghtening the upper teeth by porcelain veneers.

Best way to go about this is to get a consultation by an expert cosmetic dentist to first determine the reason for lack of teeth showing while smiling then coming up with an appropriate treatment plan that might include wax up model of how your teeth should look and trying it on your teeth before treatment starts.  

Best of luck.
Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Your smile with veneers

Your smile can be enhanced with porcelain veneers. By improving the length of your upper teeth it can enhance your smile. However all your teeth as well as your bite would need to be evaluated to make sure you are a good candidate. Alternatively we may be able to improve it with more conservative treatments such as clear aligners.
Overall a comprehensive evaluation would yield best treatment option.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist