Getting silicone breast implants (subglandular) and BBL; how to sleep?

I am getting a breast implants and Bbl. I been researching sleeping positions for the first 3weeks. I have found something they call a Tata topper, the tata topper was made for vesectomy or any breast issues. They claim that the breast won't we under any sort of pressure due to the cut outs (pictured bellow) I was wondering what are your thoughts about sleeping on my stomach on the Tata topper and also switching to a wedge system (pictured bellow) from time to time ? Please help

Positioning with a Breast Aug and a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I would recommend you reach out directly to your plastic surgeon to ask him/her the best position for you.  In my practice, I have patients alternate from side/side. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Brazilians with breast surgery

this is a common topic on real self.

It becomes a dilemma and there's no great option other than what you have described.

First and foremost this is a topic you should be discussing or should've discussed it with your plastic surgeon.
Each plastic surgeon will have their own views on how this is best accomplished or problems avoided.
Another product available for Brazilian butt lift recovery is the Curve Cure mattress.

The recovery from a sub glandular breast augmentation is not all that difficult

Nothing in comparison to a combined abdominoplasty Brazilian.

I personally avoid sub glandular augmentation if it all possible.

Sub glandular augmentations have a proven higher incidence of infections and capsular contraction's.

There are a few benefits such as an easier recovery and there are times where it's appropriate for women it was at previous breast surgery. Paragraph please review your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Best of luck with your upcoming endeavor.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD