How can I shorten, fill and therefore feminize my face? (photos)

I was born with a deficient upper jaw and protruding lower jaw (class III underbite) whose misalignment only got worse/noticeable as I aged (puberty + fat loss in face). Generally I have a long chin, which is highlighted because of my bite and low weight. Got veneers, and in 2012, had cheek implants and chin reduction to aid; this was a temp quick fix, but now I've lost face volume again and working on double jaw surgery (but in 15 months). But in the meantime, what can I do to fill and shorten my face?

Shorten face

First lower the hairline. Creative combing can in many instances work as well.Fat grafting to the cheekbones and cheeks and a burring of the chin to shorten and round it