How can I shorten, fill and therefore feminize my face?

I was born with a deficient upper jaw and protruding lower jaw (class III underbite) whose misalignment only got worse/noticeable as I aged (puberty + fat loss in face). Generally I have a long chin, which is highlighted because of my bite and low weight. Got veneers, and in 2012, had cheek implants and chin reduction to aid; this was a temp quick fix, but now I've lost face volume again and working on double jaw surgery (but in 15 months). But in the meantime, what can I do to fill and shorten my face?

Doctor Answers 1

Shorten face

First lower the hairline. Creative combing can in many instances work as well.Fat grafting to the cheekbones and cheeks and a burring of the chin to shorten and round it

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.