Can I shape my nose naturally? (photo)

If i use this shaper for Months, would it Shape my nose ? Especially if i have a small nose hump, because it came recently. Iam 18

Nose Shaping

While these devices look promising, I have yet to have any patients that actually were able to achieve the results they wanted with them.  It is likely worth your effort to contact a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to discuss non-surgical options, since that seems to be the avenue you are most interested in.  There are many benign treatment options available now, and you should rely on an expert to help you understand them and sort them out for you.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Natural VS. Non-Surgical

I'm not sure you'll get the results you want with this shaper. I suggest a formal consultation, fillers likely can be used to help camoflauge the bump on your nose without surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.