How severe is my overbite? What are my options? (Photos)

I'm 22 years old and want to correct my overbite . I'm not too sure how severe my overbite is but I have noticed that it makes my chin look smaller . What are my options to correcting my overbite ? What is the price range ? And typically how long is the process of correcting an overbite like mines ?

Overbite Correction

You have a significant overbite and you also have an overjet. Both can be fixed. I'm not sure if we are on the same page with how we speak of overbite and overjet but since you have them both I will say that you have two options for correcting the overjet (weak chin, lower jaw back too far): 1. surgery, or 2. functional jaw orthopedics (simple removable appliance). 

The surgery option can be completed in 6-8 weeks, followed by braces for five months but is extremely invasive and costly. The second option would require wearing a removable appliance 24/7 for 6-9 months followed by roughly five months in braces. This option is far less costly but does require disciplined wear of an oral appliance.

Good luck!