How many sessions to get rid of Restylane along jawline/chin/marionette? (photos)

4 weeks ago I let a surgeon inject 3 mls of Restylane along jawline/marionette. (I didn't feel this was a problem ares, but trusted his advise and him.) Because I don't trust him, I saw another injector to help me dissolve it. She is going slowly and I want to just get rid of everything. It looks better than it does in the 2nd picture now, but I want it ALL gone. Is it possible to give a high dose of hyaluronidase to get rid of it all. I am exhausted. Thank you for help. I really appreciate it!!

Dissolving Restylane

Thank you for sharing your question. The filler can likely be completely dissolved in one treatment if enough Vitrase is injected. See an expert.  Good luck,

Hyaluronidase to the rescue--Reversing Restylane

Yes, more hyaluronidase can be used to dissolve this. I do recommend seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for best outcomes and alternative techniques for next time. Best, Dr. Emer

Removing filler

Thank for your question. Generally speaking I like to put very little dissolvent or what's called hyaluronidase into an area that I want dissolved because too much to get dissolved and you may be unhappy.

Getting rid of RESTYLANE

It certainly is possible to inject more hyaluronidase to dissolve the product. You need to be more careful in the future. a surgeon is not necessarily whom you want to have doing this. you should see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist