Seeking Fuller Lips for Drastic Result. Should I consider Silicone Lip injections or can I achieve with Juvedurm ? (photo)

I have a very small tiny mouth that is not proportional to the rest of my features. It really bugs me, and makes me feel very insecure. I love the way big, full lips look, and after I drew on the size that I feel like I would be satisfied with, I became excited however I don't know if several Juvedurm injections alone will give me this look or should I consider Silicone Lip injections/ Fat injections?

Volbella XC

Thanks for your question and photos. You would benefit from a lip filler such as Juvederm. Volbella XC is being released by Allergan in October 2016. It is FDA approved and formulated with Vycross. Vycross blends different types of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the skin.Results are immediate and Volbella XC can last in patients for up to 1 year. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz