Seeking doctors who specialize in FUE scalp to beard restoration

I've contacted several in the Los Angeles area and they have all done "a few" I'm looking for a doctor that have performed at least 20 scale to beard transplants and has the before/afters to prove it. I've has one bad experience so far. This time I'm doing more research.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Scalp to Beard with FUE

I do these procedures at my practice frequently and you are welcome to watch some of my videos online demonstrating this. If you live in the Los Angeles area, there are quite a few doctors that do this including myself and some being on this forum.  Do some research and see a few other doctors before making a decision.

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

Many hair transplant doctors do beard hair transplants. Do your research, see different doctors, and ask to see former patien

Many hair transplant doctors do beard hair transplants. Do your research, see different doctors, and ask to see former patients in person.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scalp to Beard Hair Transplant

scalp to beard is not one of those procedures that is done every day in most practices.  I personally have done several successfully but since it is involved showing the face we could not show any on our website due to the patient requests. 

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard hair transplant

beard hair transplant is very meticulous and specialized. It requires highly developed technique and artistic ability. There are many parts to any hair transplant procedure, one is the harvesting technique, the handing of the grafts, trimming the grafts under the microscope, the incisions made in the recipient area and the implanting of the units into the incisions.  the  doctor that you chose has to have experience in all aspects of the procedure not only the extraction.  
Because the incisions are made in the facial area they have to follow the direction and orientation of your own hair and other facial contours. In addition, the incisions need to be made by very small customized needles and hairs cut into ultra refined units to give the most natural result.  The follicular units that are extracted have to be handed properly and cut under the microscope and trimmed and stored properly. They have to also be implanted in a timely manner so the grafts survive and do not die. There are many more steps that are involved in the procedure and if any of the steps is overlooked and is not done right, the possibility of poor growth or unnatural result is high. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Seeking Doctors for FUE Beard Transplants

We have been doing FUE longer than any medical group in the world. We started to do them in 1996 and published the first articles on this procedure in 2002. The FUE procedure took off after our seminal article on the technique. We have done many, many FUE procedures on many body parts. You are welcome to visit us if you are in Los Angeles. See the web reference below.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard Transplants Surgeons

I've done plenty but I'm in Boston.  I can set up a Skype consult if you like.  Beard transplants tend to be complicated for several reasons.  Good graft selection is key.  We do FUE followed by careful graft selection and trimming.  We then use specialized implanters to place singe grafts one at a time into the face where beard hair is desired. 

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon