Searching for an xl breast implant dr in the usa.

searching for a doctor experienced in xl implants. i currently have 1500cc overfilled saline and want to go larger. i haven't had any problems. this is my own desire how i want to look. so i'm just trying to find out who does it and set up a consult. thanks

Size

Saline implants in the US are designed to be filled up to 1000 cc's. Overfilling the implants may lead to increased rippling and decreased life span of the implant. Most surgeons will not choose to overly inflate saline implants.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.  ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.